HID Fargo DTC300-C30 YMCKO Printer Ribbon
- Works by combining yellow (Y), magenta (M), and cyan (C) panels with varying degrees of heat.
- Allows any Fargo DTC300, C30, or C30e ID card printer to print with a wide variety of full-color images and one-color text or barcodes.
- Beyond the Y, M, and C, the K represents a black resin panel that produces the text or barcodes for an ID badge.
- The O panel produces a thin, clear overlay which helps protect your ID cards from damage.
- Features a cleaning roller designed to preserve, and extend the life of the print head.
- Ribbons are used to print single-sided credentials.
- Requires use of a Fargo DTC300, C30, or C30e ID card printer to function properly.
The HID Fargo DTC300-C30 YMCKO Printer Ribbon works in tandem with select ID cards and our Slot Punches.
The HID’s standard non-technology UltraCard® (part number 81754) provides a medium-durability photo ID cards and loyalty cards, as well as a glossy, photo quality finish. It ensures clean, scratch-free cards for high-quality prints and extended print head life. There’s also our 3-in-1 slot punch (product number 80105) which features three different punch heads built into its design. These heads give you the ability to punch holes, slots, and round corners in your ID cards and badges.
ID Badge Center offers a full line of accessories for your ID badge needs.
Contact us at [email protected] and we will find whatever you need for your ID badge security system. Our team of identification professionals will help create your perfect solution. Serving the Identification industry since 1990, you can depend on us.
|Dimensions||22 × 18 × 7 in|
Compatible Printers: Fargo DTC300, C30, or C30e
Product Number: 44200
Ribbon Configuration: YMCKO
Ribbon Yield: 250 prints
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.