This product is a part of HID Fargo Professional Select Series.
To obtain your discount code for this product send your request to [email protected]. Thank you!
Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions, or can’t find what you are looking for.
ID Badge Center offers a full line of accessories for your ID badge needs.
Fargo HDP6600 Printer Lamination Upgrade L2 Material Module
- HDP6600 Lamination Upgrade, L2 Material Module
- Patent-pending iON™ technology for unparalleled printer readiness and intelligent temperature control
- Retransfer-based wasteless lamination
- Simultaneous print and retransfer
- GreenCircle® certified energy savings
- Built on six generations of proven retransfer technology, the HDP6600 offers the versatility to meet your card application needs today and in the future. Multiple field-upgradable encoder options are available for one-step, inline printing and encoding.
- Fast, innovative, feature-rich and reliable―the HID FARGO HDP6600 sets the new customer demanded standard in retransfer printing.
Contact us at [email protected] and we will find whatever you need for your ID badge security system. Our team of identification professionals will help create your perfect solution. Serving the Identification industry since 1990, you can depend on us.
- Print Method: HDP® Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 600 dpi (23.6 dots/mm)
- Colors: Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel
- Print Ribbon Options:
• Full-color with resin black, YMCK*, 750 prints • Full-color with two resin black panels, YMCKK*, 600 prints • Full-color with fluorescing and resin black, YMCFK*, 600 prints • Full-color with resin black and heat seal panel for difficult-to-print surfaces, YMCKH*, 600 prints
- HDP Film Options: Clear, 1500 prints
- Overlaminate Options:
PolyGuard™ LMX Overlaminates are 1.0 mil thick, CR-80 patch size and come in rolls of 1000 prints. Options include full patch, half patch, UV resistant full patch, UV resistant half patch, left side cutout for smart chip, UV resistant left side cutout for smart chip, and High Secure Orbit design (universal orientation). All overlaminates are available in clear, stan- dard holographic design or custom holographic design.
- Print Speed:**
- Batch Mode:
• Up to 230 cards per hour / 16 seconds per card (YMCK* with transfer)
• Up to 126 cards per hour / 29 seconds per card (YMCKK* with transfer)
- Accepted Standard Card Sizes: CR-80 (3.375”L x 2.125”W / 85.6mmL x 54mmW)
- Print Area: Over-the-edge on CR-80 cards
Accepted Card Thickness: .030” (30 mil) to .040” (40 mil) / .762mm to 1.01mm
- Accepted Card Types: ABS, PVC, PET, PETG, proximity, smart and mag stripe cards, polycarbonate. Note: ABS and PVC cards are not recommended for use within the HDP6600 Lamination Module
- Input Card Cartridge Capacity: 100 cards (.030” / .762mm)
Output Hopper Card Capacity: 200 cards (.030” / .762mm)
Card Cleaning: Replaceable cleaning roller (included with each print ribbon)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Display: User-friendly, SmartScreen™ Graphical OLED Control Panel
- Software Drivers: Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Server 2016 / Server 2012 / Server 2012 R2 / Server 2008 / Server 2008 R2
- Encoding Options:
Supported smart card and magnetic stripe technologies: 125kHz (HID Prox) reader; 13.56 MHz (iCLASS® Standard/SE/SR/Seos, MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE DESFire® EV1, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693) read/write encoder; contact smart card encoder reads from and writes to all ISO7816 1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1) as well as synchronous cards; ISO magnetic stripe encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, tracks 1, 2 and 3.
- Supported Access Control
- Credential Programming
iCLASS® Standard/SE/SR/Seos, MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE DESFire® EV1, HID Prox (Also see the FARGO HDP6600 Card Encoding Modules Datasheet for additional information)
- Interface: USB 2.0, Ethernet (100 Mbps) with internal print server (IPv4- and IPv6-compatible; with support for SNMPv3)
- Operating Temperature: 65° to 90° F / 18° to 32° C
- Humidity: 20 – 80% non-condensing
• HDP6600: 13.0”H x 14.5”W x 12.0”D / 330mmH x 368mmW x 305mmD • HDP6600 + Dual-Sided Module: 13.0”H x 19.75”W x 12.0”D / 330mmH x 502mmW x 305mmD • HDP6600 Single-Sided + One Material Lam Module: 14.0”H x 30.5”W x 12.0”D / 356mmH x 775mmW x 305mmD • HDP6600 + Dual-Sided Module + One Material or Two Material Lam Module: 14.0”H x 35.75”W x 12.0”D / 356mmH x 908mmW x 305mmD • One Material or Two Material Lam Module: 14.0”H x 16.0”W x 9.5”D / 356mmH x 406mmW x 241mmD
• HDP6600: 21.0 lbs. / 9.5 kg • HDP6600 + Dual-Sided Module: 24.6 lbs. / 11.2 kg • HDP6600 Single-Sided + One Material Lam Module: 35.7 lbs. / 16.2 kg • HDP6600 + Dual-Sided Module + One Material or Two Material Lam
- Module: 39.3 lbs. / 17.9 kg • One Material or Two Material
- Lam Module: 14.7 lbs. / 6.7 kg
- Certifications***: UL, CE, FCC, BSMI, MIC, EAC, RCM, CCC, KCC, S-Mark
- Supply Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 2.5A max
- Supply Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
Saving Feature GreenCircle® Certified card printer (base models only without encoders)
• Printer – Three years**** including one year of free printer loaner support with option to purchase a second year of printer loaner support (U.S. only)
• Printhead – Lifetime****; unlimited card passes
- FARGO Secure Materials:
FARGO Card Printer/Encoders require highly specialized media to function properly. To maximize printed card quality and durability, printhead life and printer/encoder reliability, use only HID Secure Materials.
- HID warranties are void, where not prohibited by law, when non-HID Secure Materials are used.
Dual-sided printing, LMX card lamination module (One Material and Two Material configurations available), Card
flattener, Magnetic stripe encoder, Contact Smart Card encoder, Contactless Smart Card encoding modules, 200-card input hopper, Secure proprietary consumables system, Custom secure holographic overlaminate, Printer cleaning kit.
- Coming Soon: Dual input card hopper module, Physical locks for card hoppers and consumables access, AES
encryption, Resin Scramble Data Protection, Secure Holographic HDP Film.
- Software: FARGO diagnostic utility with Color Assist spot-color matching included with printer driver
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.