Fargo HDP5000 DS Printer HID Prox and Contact Encoder – 89649
Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions, or can’t find what you are looking for.
ID Badge Center offers a full line of accessories for your ID badge needs.
Fargo HDP5000 DS Printer HID Prox and Contact Encoder
3 Year Warranty
- Double Sided Printer also includes: HID Prox and Contact Smart Card Encoder (Omnikey 5125)
- High Definition Printing® gives you superior print quality, even on smart cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image.
- High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership, and affordable pricing makes High Definition Card Printing available to practically any business.
- Versatile modular design permits change as your needs change. Dual card input hopper, dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination and card encoding technologies are all field-upgradeable features.
Minimal training is required because of its simple design and intuitive operation. Cards, ribbons and overlaminates come in cartridges that load quickly and easily.
Perfect for smart cards with embedded electronics, it reliably produces cards in High Definition with the highest image quality available. The HDP5000 ID card printer and encoder upgrades easily in the field, with additional modules.
- New optional dual card input hopper simplifies card handling and minimizes downtime.
- HID Global next-generation HDP platform enables faster print speed.
- Optional single-sided or simultaneous dual-sided lamination for higher card security – quickly.
- Dual-sided card printing option lets you double the print area available without manually reloading cards.
- SmartScreen™ LCD Control Panel displays helpful status messages and prompts.
Contact us at [email protected] and we will find whatever you need for your ID badge security system. Our team of identification professionals will help create your perfect solution. Serving the Identification industry since 1990, you can depend on us.
- Print Method: HDP® Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm)
- Colors: Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel
- Print Ribbon Options:
• Full-color, YMC*, 750 prints
• Full-color with resin black, YMCK*, 500 prints
• Full-color with two resin black panels, YMCKK*, 500 prints
• Full-color with resin black and heat seal panel for difficult-to-print surfaces, YMCKH*, 500 prints
• Full-color with resin black and inhibit panel for signature or other non-printing areas, YMCKI*, 500 prints
• Full-color with fluorescing and resin black, YMCFK*,
• Resin black, K, 3000 prints
- HDP Film Options: • Clear (1,500 prints) • Standard Holographic (500 prints) • Custom Holographic, special order (500 prints)
- Overlaminate Options:
• Thermal Transfer Overlaminate, .25 mil thick, 500 prints
• PolyGuard® Overlaminate, 1.0 mil and .6 mil thick, 250 prints (PolyGuard available in a CR-80 patch size)
- All overlaminates available in clear, standard holographic design or custom holographic design
- Print Speed:**
- Batch Mode:
• Up to 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMC with transfer)*
• Up to 29 seconds per card / 124 cards per hour (YMCK with transfer)*
• Up to 40 seconds per card / 90 cards per hour (YMCKK with transfer)*
• Up to 35 seconds per card / 102 cards per hour (YMCK with transfer and dual-sided, simultaneous lamination)*
• Up to 48 seconds per card / 75 cards per hour (YMCKK with transfer and dual-sided, simultaneous lamination)*
Accepted Standard Card Sizes: CR-80 (3.370”L x 2.125”W / 85.6mmL x 54mmW)
- Print Area: Over-the-edge on CR-80 cards
- Accepted Card Thickness: • Print only: .030” (30 mil) to .050” (50 mil) / .762mm to 1.27mm
• Print/Lamination: .030” (30 mil) to .050” (50 mil) / .762mm to 1.27mm
- Accepted Card Types: ABS, Laminated PVC, PET, PETG, proximity, smart and mag stripe cards
- Note: ABS and PVC cards are not recommended for use in the HDP5000 Lamination Module.***
- Input Card Cartridge Capacity: 100 cards (.030” / .762mm)
Output Hopper Card Capacity: 200 cards (.030” / .762mm)
Card Cleaning: Replaceable cleaning roller (included with each print ribbon)
- Display: Graphical OLED
- Software Drivers: Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista® / XP / Server 2012 / Server 2012 R2 / Server 2008 / Server 2008 R2 / Server 2003
- Single Wire USB 2.0
- Encoding Options:
• ISO Magnetic Stripe Encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, Tracks 1, 2 and 3
• Contactless Smart Card Encoder (HID iCLASS® and MIFARE)
• ISO 7816 Contact Smart Card Encoder
• Prox Card Reader (HID read-only)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (high speed) and Ethernet with internal print server
- Operating Temperature: 65° to 90° F / 18° to 32° C
- Humidity: 20 – 80% non-condensing
• HDP5000: 11.50”H x 12.25”W x 9.25”D / 292mmH x 313mmW x 235mmD
• HDP5000 + Dual-Sided Module: 11.50”H x 17.50”W x 9.25”D / 292mmH x 445mmW x 235mmD
• HDP5000 + Single-Sided Lam Module: 12.75”H x 25”W x 9.25”D / 324mmH x 635mmW x 235mmD
• HDP5000 + Dual-Sided Module + Dual-Sided Lam Module: 12.75”H x 30”W x 9.25”D / 324mmH x 762mmW x 235mmD
• Lam Module: 12.75”H x 12.25”W x 9.25”D / 324mmH x 313mmW x 235mmD
- Weight: • HDP5000: 16 lbs. / 7.3 kg, HDP5000 + Dual Sided Module: 22 lbs. / 10 kg, HDP5000 + Single-Sided Lam Module: 28 lbs. / 12.7 kg,
• HDP5000 + Dual-Sided Module + Dual-Sided Lam Module: 36 lbs. / 16.4 kg
- Certifications: UL, CE, IC, FCC Class-A, CCC, BSMI, KC, MIC
- Supply Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 3.3A
- Supply Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Warranty: • Printer – Three years**** including one year of free printer loaner support with option to purchase a second year of printer loaner support (U.S. only)
• Printhead – Lifetime****; unlimited card passes
- FARGO Secure Materials:
- FARGO Card Printer/Encoders require highly specialized media to function properly. To maximize printed card quality and durability, printhead life and
printer/encoder reliability, use only HID Secure Materials.
HID warranties are void, where not prohibited by law, when non-HID Secure Materials are used.
• Dual card input hopper module • Card lamination module – single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous)*** • Magnetic stripe encoding • 200-card input
hopper • Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) • Dual-sided printing • Door and cartridge locks • Printer cleaning kit
• Secure proprietary consumables system • Custom secure holographic HDP Film and overlaminate
- Software: FARGO Workbench diagnostic utility with Color Assist spot-color matching
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.