Bundle – Fargo DTC1250e SS ID Card Printer w Asure ID Solo
Included: DTC1250e, SS, AsureID Solo w/2yr Protect, USB Cam, 45100-Rib, 100-81754 Cards, 3 Clean Rolls
- The HID Fargo DTC1250e ID Card Printer can produce 50% more visually-rich, full-color credentials than its counterparts.
- Its small, compact footprint also makes it easy to use in a variety of office environments.
- Can provide the ideal card printing solution for small businesses, schools, and local governments.
- An embedded iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE platform) and Wi-Fi® accessory are both optional upgrades. You are easily able to produce secure, personalized membership and loyalty photo ID cards anywhere, at any time.
The HID Fargo DTC1250e ID Card Printer comes with several extra features which include:
- The printer comes with Swift ID® badge software. Moreover, this software enables you to quickly design custom ID cards on the spot, and possesses a maximum of 200 records. However, you can always change to Asure ID software if you require more records.
- The FARGO Workbench™ diagnostic utility software. This can help you easily maintain your card printer over time, therefore allowing a much higher level of endurance to be present during printing cycles.
- Direct-to-card and encoder capabilities. These aspects allow for basic images to be placed directly onto the card’s surface, hence the printer’s high rate of production.
- An intuitive, user-focused SmartScreen™ graphical display, allowing for the efficient set-up, as well as maintenance of your technology investment.
- Built-in erasing and rewriting programs which pair great with re-writable credentials. As a result, the DTC1250e ID Card Printer is a perfect choice for producing Visitor Passes or Student ID’s.
- The ID card printer can effortlessly integrate with any other printers or supplies you might have already purchased from us.
You can also order the HID Fargo DTC1250e ID Card Printer as either a single-sided, or a double-sided printer.
You can change the HID Fargo DTC1250e ID Card Printer to fit several ID card printing settings. A global three-year warranty backs up each of our seventh generation FARGO card printers and ensures that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
Available in multiple options: Single Sided, Double Sided, Single Sided with Mag Encoder, Double Sided with Mag Encoder.
Ships in 1 – 5 business days.
Integrated ID Technical Support
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 14 in|
|Card capacity||100 card input, 30 card output|
|Data protection||AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network|
|Included Software||Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching|
|Print Method||Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer|
|Print Speed||16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)|
|Side Printing||Single or dual|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.