Fargo DTC4500e DS Printer w USB and Ethernet
3 Year Printer Warranty
- Without Locking Hoppers
- High-volume performance – Built for organizations requiring robust, high-volume printing every
day. Standard features include high-capacity ribbon supplies and dual-input card hoppers that allow
for maximum card input capacity and management of multiple card types.
- End-to-End Control, Flexibility and Security – The optional iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the
iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create,
encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish. Design personalized
ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system
(PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes.
- Highly versatile – The modular design enables organizations to build on their investment by adding
field-upgradeable modules for dual-sided printing, lamination and technology card encoding.
- Earth friendly – GreenCircle Certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly
(ECO) refill ribbons.
- The versatility of the DTC4500e is unsurpassed. Driven by an extremely robust and reliable print
engine, this high-volume printer delivers speed, power and versatility rolled into one.
- High-capacity ribbons enable the DTC4500e to print twice as many full-color cards as most printers before the ribbon has to be changed, providing continuous high-quality card printing and encoding.
Contact us at [email protected] and we will find whatever you need for your ID badge security system. Our team of identification professionals will help create your perfect solution. Serving the Identification industry since 1990, you can depend on us.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.